22 Frederick St.
Wired for Major Communication Networks
Pylon Signage Opportunities
Close to Public Transit
- Located in the heart of thriving Downtown Kitchener
- The Provincial Courthouse, the Waterloo Region administrative building and the Centre in the Square are within walking distance
- The Conestoga Expressway, connecting Waterloo Region to Highway 401, is within a 5-minute drive
- World-class post-secondary educational institutions, including the University of Waterloo, Wilfrid Laurier University, Balsillie School of International Affairs, and Perimeter Institute are all within a 10-minute drive, and accessible via Grand River Transit
Parking & Public Transit
- Enclosed skywalk access to parking garage (900+ stalls)
- Monthly and visitor parking onsite; 2:1,000 SF
- Steps from LRT stop and 1 block from 6 Grand River Transit bus routes
- On-site secured bike storage
- 5-minute drive from Conestoga Expressway (connects to Highway 401)
- Minutes from TRANSIT HUB – with connections to the Toronto-Waterloo Innovation Corridor
Available Units 13
1100-1200 | 13,758 SF22 Frederick St.
400 | 9,040 SF22 Frederick St.
800 | 9,039 SF22 Frederick St.
916 | 3,413 SF22 Frederick St.
1012 | 1,349 SF22 Frederick St.
300-400 | 18,080 SF22 Frederick St.
500 | 3,565 SF22 Frederick St.
600 | 9,038 SF22 Frederick St.
Not finding what you're looking for?
Send us your contact information and we’ll get in touch ASAP.