10 Downie St.
Charming heritage property
In the heart of Downtown Stratford, Festival Square is a beautiful collection of retail and office spaces. This charming heritage property takes up almost an entire block situated along Downie, Erie, and Ontario Street. Surrounded by street parking and a municipal lot along the back of the building, this property benefits from easy accessibility by car and bus, and it sees a great deal of foot traffic. With several exterior entrances, the mall entrance opens up into a common area with internal access to all suites. Some units have exposed brick detailing, while others have fantastic, stately bay and arched windows. Come see what Festival Square has to offer your business – you’re sure to be charmed!
Close to Public Transit
- Located in the heart of Downtown Stratford
- Corner property with exposure along Downie, Erie, and Ontario Streets
- Steps away from waterfront and Shakespearean Gardens
- Close to cultural destinations, like Stratford City Hall & National Historic Site, Stratford Market Square; Numerous Stratford Festival Theatres, and Stratford Public Library
- Short walk to University of Waterloo Stratford Campus
Parking & Public Transit
- High foot-traffic area
- Street parking around building
- Municipal parking along the back of the property
- Easy access to Highways 7 & 8
Available Units 5
Not finding what you're looking for?
Send us your contact information and we’ll get in touch ASAP.