London City Centre
Landmark in the heart of London
The London City Centre, located at 380 Wellington Street/275 Dundas Street, is a Class ‘A’ office complex that provides retail and office opportunities totalling 550,000 SF in the heart of London, Ontario. LCC is one of TD Bank’s largest office presences outside of Toronto, and also houses the London office of CBRE, National Bank, FCT Default and Corus Radio.
With a wide array of shopping, restaurants, entertainment, residences and services all accessible by foot, tenants of LCC have access to all of the best offerings of the downtown core.
24 & 22
Wired for Major Communication Networks
Close to Public Transit
- Located in the heart of London
- London City Hall, Victoria Park, the London Public Library Central Branch, Ontario Court of Justice, Service Canada Centre, and Service Ontario are within walking distance
- Positioned close to main thoroughfare Richmond Street, with Highway 401 & Veteran’s Memorial Parkway only a 15-minute drive
- Highlighted attractions include Thames River, London Music Hall, Centennial Hall, Budweiser Gardens, and RBC Place London Convention Centre
Parking & Public Transit
- Two temperature-controlled underground parking levels, and one surface parking lot
- 332 Parking Stalls
- Underground and surface parking available
- Steps from multiple London Transit bus stops, two blocks from VIA Rail and Greyhound Canada stations
- 15-minute drive to Veteran’s Memorial Parkway and HWY 401
Available Units 30
A1600 | 4,391 SFLondon City Centre
A1500 | 14,019 SFLondon City Centre
A1200 | 13,985 SFLondon City Centre
G033 | 1,090 SFLondon City Centre
B1400 | 11,517 SFLondon City Centre
B801 | 2,998 SFLondon City Centre
B2300 | 13,068 SFLondon City Centre
B702 | 1,730 SFLondon City Centre
Not finding what you're looking for?
Send us your contact information and we’ll get in touch ASAP.