4950 Yonge St.
Landmark building with class and convenience
4950 Yonge Street, otherwise known as Madison Centre, showcases 445,000 square feet of office and retail spaces. The building is rich in amenities, including a GoodLife Fitness facility, a dentist office, a hair/nail salon, car wash service and much more. Strategically located in the North Yonge Corridor, Madison Centre is just minutes away from HWY 401 and is easily accessible by public transit, with direct underground access to the Yonge-Sheppard TTC Station.
Close to Public Transit
Pylon Signage Opportunities
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Nestled in the heart of the North Yonge corridor
- Strategically located near prominent Yonge and Sheppard intersection
- Short walk to various local restaurants, businesses, banks and services
- The North York Civic Centre, Federal Government offices and the Performance Arts Centre are in close proximity to the building
Parking & Public Transit
- Direct underground access to the Yonge-Sheppard TTC station
- Various public transit stops surround the building
- 400 underground parking stalls
- Municipal parking lot attached to the building
- The building is easily accessible located less than 5 minutes from HWY 401
Available Units 22
1801 | 4,140 SFMadison Centre
2300 | 12,020 SFMadison Centre
2002 | 3,954 SFMadison Centre
1900 | 17,719 SFMadison Centre
1500 | 17,855 SFMadison Centre
1400 | 17,830 SFMadison Centre
1206 | 1,620 SFMadison Centre
910 | 3,841 SFMadison Centre
Not finding what you're looking for?
Send us your contact information and we’ll get in touch ASAP.